A multicultural celebration @ Edmunds Cafeteria Thursday, March 29th 5:00-7:00 PM
*Wear international clothing!
*Bring an international food or drink to share!
*Around the world passports and activity booths!
*Live song, music and dance performances!
Seeking parent volunteers for help with the following:
1) Purchasing paper plates, cups, tablecloths and silverware
2) Set up and clean up
3) Set up a water station and/or lemonade/fruit punch cooler.
4) Run a multicultural information booth about a specific country or target culture.
5) Run a multicultural arts/crafts booth.
6) Offer multicultural entertainment.
Can you dance? Sing? Play an instrument? Share a folk story or poem from another culture?
For more information or questions about volunteering, please contact Chase Rosenberg, email@example.com or through EES at 864-8473