- During this holiday season, if you are looking for an opportunity to give to a family in the EES community, consider purchasing a gift card (grocery store, gas card, department store, etc.) to donate anonymously.
- Every year Ms. Hathaway (EES School Counselor) identifies families in need of some extra support and work behind the scenes to solicit gifts and gift cards for the holidays.
- The gift cards can be sent to school in an envelope where they will be collected by the class teachers and given to Ms. Hathaway.
- In order to reach families before the December break, please send in gift cards no later than Friday, December 20.
- Thank you EES community for your generosity during the holiday season.