- Contois Auditorium, City Hall
- EES parents: this decision will impact your property taxes
- BSD school board Chair, Finance Chair, and Superintendent will present the school budget to City Council.
- Come voice your concerns that EES understands that there must be cuts to balance the budget.
- BSD must do this WITHOUT CUTTING CURRENT EDUCATIONAL CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION.
- Please show your support for our current faculty and students. Come to city hall and show our city officials we care about our students and their education. We cannot afford the current administrative initiative spending.