- What does research show will help our kids make healthy lifestyle choices now and into their teenage years?
- Come find out, with BHS’s Student Assistance Program Counselor, Margo Austin.
- Margo has worked with adolescents and families in the school setting for 20 years. She is a licensed alcohol and drug counselor who provides education, prevention and early intervention services to help young people make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Evening will include a PTO-sponsored dinner and brief meeting
- All are welcome to attend.
- If you have any questions, contact PTO leaders Marni Slavik, Stephanie Mueller, and Clare Wool at email@example.com .