- YAP is an innovative sports play program for children with and without disabilities ages 2 through 7, designed to provide opportunities for young children to be active, have fun, and learn foundational sports skills.
- The program supports physical, cognitive and social development — skills important on and off the sports field. It also offers families connections to local Special Olympics Programs.
- Weekly practice sessions are ONE hour and will START March 18th – and will run the following Tuesdays: 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/29 and 5/6.
- limited to 20 children maximum.
- No cost for your family for participating.
- Please pre-register by contacting Coach Kelly
- This is not a PTO-sponsored program
- Please direct any questions to: