- The program will be led from April 9th – June 4th on Wednesdays, from 1:50pm-3:00pm.
- To register, go to: http://www.runvermont.org/page.php?pid=19&pname=ready-set-run
- Your child will learn about and practice fitness, the value of proper nutrition, citizenship, and goal setting all while having fun and being safe.
- Groups meet weekly for an hour.
- In addition to mileage incentives, a t-shirt, medal and finisher’s certificate, participants receive monthly newsletters filled with activity ideas, citizenship challenges and tasty recipes.
- Participants are encouraged to participate in spring fun runs: Champ on Church May 10th & the Spring Festival of Fun June 2nd.
- If your child currently attends the Burlington Kids After School Program, we will filter them back to their leaders at the end of the program.
- Please note that this group will have 2 options and will be different than the running group being provided through the Burlington Kids program with Paul Houchens; therefore, the kids could do both running groups on the same afternoon easily.
- There is a $30 fee for participation; however, if your child receives free or reduced lunches, the fee is waived. In addition, if the fee is a hardship, please connect with us as we want your child to participate and will seek accommodations.
- Flyers will be going home with your children this week.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please let us know.
· Email Brandi.email@example.com with any questions.