- Attention music lovers- we need your help!
- The musical petting zoo is a hands-on experience for kids in kindergarten and first grade to learn about the instruments that are part of an orchestra and get a chance to try to play them.
- We need parent volunteers to help hold the instruments and sanitize them between students.
- You don’t need any musical background to volunteer.
- The schedule is as follows:
o 8:15-9:25 Nutting-Goldsmith/Spinner
o 9:20-10:30 Weidman/Quinn
o 10:25-11:30 Weishaar/Ziegfinger
- We need 8 volunteers for each workshop.
- You can volunteer for just your child’s class at the above timeslot. Or if possible, it is really helpful to have volunteers who are able to stay for more than one.
- If you are interested in helping, please contact Carolyn Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name and class, and what time slot(s) you are available to help. This is a great opportunity for grandparents as well. Thank you!