- This year’s Multicultural Night is focused on our cultural origins of music and danceto celebrate the diversity at EES.
- Whether your family is a new arrival to Vermont, from another country or another state, or you have been here for generations, we want to learn about your heritage!
- Please contact Signe Daly (parent of Medea – 3rd grade and Karl – 5th grade) to let her know if you have music, a song, or a dance you’d like to share at this year’s event. We’re also looking to have folks bring a traditional dish and crafts to share.
- email@example.com (802-399-7401)
- Please bring a traditional (or favorite) dish to share for the potluck dinner