Hope to see our whole community!
· All are welcome, and childcare and pizza will be provided!
· We hope to see you there.
· Location: 1st floor Art Room
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Melissa Hathaway, EES Guidance, will discuss beginning of school year transitions and student support at EES.
3. Events and Activities of EES PTO
4. Financial Report
5. Brandi Littlefield will explain a new potential fundraiser
6. Feedback: welcome new ideas for this year
7. Questions and Discussion
· Help clean up and green up the Edmunds campus after school.
· No experience necessary; supervised children welcome.
· Contact Signe Daly (signe.daly) with questions.
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15th: VERMONT COFFEE COMPANY ORDERS DUE
· EES makes $6/bag!
· Orders will be delivered that Friday.
· Order forms at Front Office and EES PTO website (https://eespto.org/fundraisers/Vermont-coffee-fundraiser/).
· Checks payable to EES PTO, OR Pay via PayPal; Please note in PayPal “Purpose Box” number of bags and coffee choice.
· Walk, scooter, bike, or bus to school!
· Fun activities at school to celebrate walking and rolling