VERMONT COFFEE COMPANY ORDERS DUE TUESDAY October 3rd!
EES makes $6/bag! Orders will be collected the first Tuesday of every month. This month orders will be delivered Friday, October 6ht Order forms at Front Office and EES PTO website. (https://eespto.org/fundraisers/Vermont-coffee-fundraiser/).
DANS CHOCOLATE FUNDRAISER! Starts Wednesday 9/27
Please help your children participate in the largest fundraiser of the year for our school! The funds raised pay for many school activities such as the Welcome BBQ, Math Night, Skate night, field trips, author visits and much much more. Chocolate delivery will be completed before Halloween! Use the flyer sent home on Wednesday to help raise money for our school! Questions? Contact Leigh Fisher at leigh.r.fisher or 802.735.6942.
PTO Meeting October 3rd 6:30
Open House Free Spaghetti Dinner October 5th EES Cafeteria
Join our community before the Open House (October 5th) for a (FREE) Spaghetti dinner! 5:30-6:00.
GOING ON NOW!!
WAY TO GO CHALLENGE: WALK & ROLL TO SCHOOL: Sept 25th-Oct 6th
Get Ready to Walk-n-Roll in the state-wide Way to Go! Challenge.
* Let’s cut our carbon and have fun getting to school on our own muscle power – walk, bike, scooter, skateboard, etc.
* If your parents have to drive you, have them drop you off a couple of blocks from school and walk the rest of the way – every little bit counts!
* We are also tracking Kids who green compete on the way home.
* We’ll be competing with schools across the state for a Solar Tracker valued at $32,000, permitting and installation included, and save $85,000 in energy costs
*Students and staff will track their modes of transportation to and from school each day during the challenge. Our coordinator will enter our data and we can track our progress.
* Students can enter to win an individual prize on Wednesday September 27th and Wednesday October 4th. Two Prizes awarded K-2 and 3-5
* Classes compete for the Golden Sneaker AND a class Bike Powered SMOOTHIE Party!! Based on overall participation!!
* Questions, please contact Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE Four winds rest stop fundraiser. 10/28
More information to come.